Magnify Glass on a neck chain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

joeatact

I have a request for a small magnifer Glass that hangs from a neck chain.
Does anyone know if this is still available? And From whom?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Years ago I sold a LOT of those at $20 a piece. Don't know what the kit cost is now, but if you do shows, they ARE popular near that price point.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Years ago I sold a LOT of those at $20 a piece. Don't know what the kit cost is now, but if you do shows, they ARE popular near that price point.
I've had them at shows for about the past 3 years. Sales varied from year to year. The first year I sold over 10, second yeay I don't think I sold more than ten. Probably sold about 15 last year and so far this year they are slow. I finally sole my last one last week.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
OK, here's "Sales training 121":

Watch the women as they walk into your booth. Specifically, watch the way they hold their head to read your signs (you DO have a few signs about products you offer, don't you??). If they tip their heads back to use the lower part of their glasses to read, they are GOOD prospects for the little mag glass.

Now, introduce yourself, show them a couple pens, etc and mention, "Gee, last week at the show, I sold a bunch of these little mag glass necklaces---guess they were for gifts in most cases. Would any of those colors look good on a friend of yours, who is hard to find presents for?"

"They come with a small box, makes it easy to wrap as a gift."

Mark

Two thumbs up Ed. Gotta talk to the customer. I tell my wife that before every show. Nicely Done..

Top Bottom