Magnetic post pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

Had a great day at an arts & crafts show.
A customer showed me a pen she said she bought on eBay. It looked something like a Gran Torino and it had a magnetic post and drew a fine line. Couldn't find anything with a search on this forum or on eBay. Anybody got any ideas where I might find this?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
The only magnetic kits that I'm aware of are the Zen from csusa and the Electra by Berea.

???

There is now a new addition , The Vertex from PSI .

Oops... my bad!!! I had that backwards in my brain... Correction to above.. The Electra is NOT magnetic.. its a one barrel pen similar to the zen, but with threads. It was the Vertex that has magnetic..

And the Vertex has hex shape similar to the Berea Rinehart... So many new pens!!

PenPal

Vertex Pens,

My treatment of the first series Vertex I intend to use the same design for the new ones.

Regards Peter.

Attachments

• African Blackwood Burl 6-9-2010 5-54-59 [].JPG
    African Blackwood Burl 6-9-2010 5-54-59 [].JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 234

larryc

Had a great day at an arts & crafts show.
A customer showed me a pen she said she bought on eBay. It looked something like a Gran Torino and it had a magnetic post and drew a fine line. Couldn't find anything with a search on this forum or on eBay. Anybody got any ideas where I might find this?

Since I originally posted this I thought I would post an argument against magnetic posting pens. As a member of a number of Square Dance clubs many of the club badges have magnetic clasps to hold them to the member's clothing. If you place a credit card or hotel key card in a pocket that has a magnet near it the card will be erased. DAMHIKT

Lenny

I haven't been able to keep a Zen pen :yin-yang:.... they are usually one of the first ones to sell!
:foot-in-mouth: maybe I should raise my price :)

ctubbs

I haven't been able to keep a Zen pen :yin-yang:.... they are usually one of the first ones to sell!
:foot-in-mouth: maybe I should raise my price :)

WOW, Lenny, how did you ever think of that?:wink::biggrin: Seriously, anytime the demand out runs supply, the price always goes up. Just good marketing.
Charles

aggromere

I have had some success with the vertex magnetic pen. Chrome plated. the satin chrome looks cheap, at least to me.

Top Bottom