Made a few

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

btboone

It was a busy weekend. Here's a few I turned out for a buddy of mine. He will be completing them and lasering them.

Attachments

• Picture-1446.jpg
    Picture-1446.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 417
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

btboone

They are kit pens, but I'm not certain which kits. I simply measured his parts, drew it in CAD and pulled off the necessary dimensions and turned them on the CNC. He'll be doing a major league convention, where his pens are the official pen of the event. I need to stay a little nebulous here in order to protect his niche. Needless to say, he found a very good niche.

jttheclockman

They are kit pens, but I'm not certain which kits. I simply measured his parts, drew it in CAD and pulled off the necessary dimensions and turned them on the CNC. He'll be doing a major league convention, where his pens are the official pen of the event. I need to stay a little nebulous here in order to protect his niche. Needless to say, he found a very good niche.

Turned on the cnc

Last edited:

glycerine

You people and your CNC machines!!! Just kidding... just putting that many through the CNC takes alot of work I'm sure! Unless you've got some automatic robotic arm jukebox style loader that does it for you. Then I wouldn't be too impressed!

Fred

+1 on the clean shop. WOW, 400 even with a CNC, that's a lot of work. Nice Job!

And you good folks should see the rest of his wonderful shop. Really, and I mean really full of all kinds of neat goodies. I tell you all that Bruce has one serious setup in his basement at home. And the basement is just the beginning as the rest of his home is absolutely stunning with all the woodwork, especially the wife's kitchen. :biggrin:

Top Bottom