A&M (Aggies) pocket clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tazhunter0

Does anybody make or sale a A&M pocket clip for a click pen? Need about 1/2 dozen, but could buy more if need be. Not sure what click pen I'm going to use yet. These are going for some coaches.

I know some logo's are copyrighted.

Thanks
Chris

KenV

Hey Chris --

It is not a copyright issue -- it is trade mark. You do not get put into the criminal justice system for trademark issues, but many holders of trademarks are very aggressive about trespass and will use the civil court system to make you wish you had not trespassed.

So do not risk more than you are willing to pay for attorney fees and civil penalties.

tazhunter0

Hey Chris --

It is not a copyright issue -- it is trade mark. You do not get put into the criminal justice system for trademark issues, but many holders of trademarks are very aggressive about trespass and will use the civil court system to make you wish you had not trespassed.

So do not risk more than you are willing to pay for attorney fees and civil penalties.

That's what I don't need right now. Lucky for me it's a good customer that will understand about not getting that clip.

Top Bottom