Lost and Found

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Parson

Made a number of faux cigar pens for Christmas and almost finished another for my general inventory when I decided to focus on renovating a room in my home for a future home office.

Then friends came to visit and we cleaned up our bedroom from top to bottom so they could stay in it (small house, no guest room!). In the process, I misplaced my nearly finished faux cigar pen, still mounted on the mandrels.

For some reason, I didn't want to start turning again until I finished up that cigar and well, I couldn't find my mandrels anywhere! I dug through everything and came up with nothing. Grrr.

Then this morning it dawned on me to look in a leather pen binder I shoved in a drawer and there they were!

It's now warmed up and the garage isn't cold and this is a sign. Start turning pens again! Thanks for reading.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

What staggers me more are the things you find while looking for the first item that you can't find a few days later when you're looking for them. :befuddled:

Pete

ctubbs

What staggers me more are the things you find while looking for the first item that you can't find a few days later when you're looking for them. :befuddled:

Pete

The bad thing about that is when I find something else that I had been hunting for before, I get sidetracked and quit hunting for what sent me on the hunt to begin with. I call that 'here after' illness. I go into the kitchen during break and say, "Now what am I here after?"
Charles

Parson

OK guys, there's a clinical term for what you are calling the "here after" illness.

Doctors call it Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and if you seriously have it in a bad way, there's medication for it!

I don't have it bad enough for medication though... as long as I concentrate on the task at hand :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom