Looks like Berea versions of the Havana

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

driften

Also in the new items list on BB's site he has two new pens that look like the Havana Rollerball, and the Little Havana Fountain Pen. They are both on special this week.

Now why does the fountain pen need to be in a short pen? I like that is has a short section, but it should be offered in the full size pen.

Fangar

Originally posted by driften
<br />Also in the new items list on BB's site he has two new pens that look like the Havana Rollerball, and the Little Havana Fountain Pen. They are both on special this week.

Now why does the fountain pen need to be in a short pen? I like that is has a short section, but it should be offered in the full size pen.

Airzona Silhouette calls that Berea kit the "El Presidente". Woodcraft calls it the Robusto and the Robusto Jr. Fountain Pen. It is a very large and heavy pen. I like it though. If you want the fountain in a longer pen, just buy an extra tube set for the Robusto (From Woodcraft) or the El Presidente from BB. The tubes are the same OD and ID, just shorter.

P.S. I have made them both. The Little fountain is too small in my opinion. It is good for a purse pen.

Cheers,

James

200562918921_robustoebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom