looking for wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sgimbel

Does anybody know where I can mail order wood like bloodwood. bobote, zebrawood etc by the foot other than woodcraft or rockler. There was a place in Illinois (N. Aurora) that we went to that had everything you could dream of. They sold the shorts for next to nothing, many years ago, but they had anything you could dream of.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

whegge

West Penn Hardwoods - hopefully got the name right.

Pennstateind.com also.

There was another place that I found online but cannot remember the name. Not at home so can not look it up. Will later if it is not mentioned by someone else.

workinforwood

Ocooch Hardwoods, in Wisconsin..they have excellent prices on boards of Bloodwood and probably whatever else is on that wish list. I couldn't believe the difference in their prices compared to the local supplier in this area...like dang, 75% cheaper ???!!! So I never shop that local place anymore.

SDB777

Does anybody know where I can mail order wood like bloodwood. bobote, zebrawood etc by the foot other than woodcraft or rockler. There was a place in Illinois (N. Aurora) that we went to that had everything you could dream of. They sold the shorts for next to nothing, many years ago, but they had anything you could dream of.

Can't find what your looking for below in the "Classified's"?
Would think if you looked through there a few days, you'd probably find someone selling off extras(or running a business)....maybe?

Scott (never know) B

Top Bottom