Looking for a TruStone source

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmanship

Hello all ~ I know this would be the place to get this answer. I am looking for a Blue Lapis TruStone blank. I know CSUSA has them, but I have seen another source, with much more selection. Can anyone supply me with that info?:)

You can PM me, or just post it here. Thanks for the help!

Tim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

omb76

I know your question has been answered already, but I just wanted to give a shout out to R&B Crafts too. I placed my first order with them a couple of weeks ago and the shipping was super fast and the blanks are top notch! Awesome selection too.

Russianwolf

another supplier is exoticblanks.com which is nice since you can buy other stuff there too, and I'm fairly sure she gets the material from randbcrafts too.

bgibb42

I had not heard of those folks until this thread. Beautiful stuff. I'll have to place an order when my wife lets me order again.:tongue:

Texatdurango

When ordering from Richard at randbcrafts be aware that he offers IAP members his highest discount level which means blanks such as his gold matrix blanks showing $11.25 on his website actually cost you only $9 and his $9.38 blanks only cost $7.50! So if you are shopping around, use the lower prices for comparisons.

At least this was the case the last time I ordered from him, I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong.

He's also the cheapest source on the web by far for Truestone and I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong on that fact too! :biggrin:

Texatdurango

IAP discoun.....hmmmm. I didn't know about this when I placed my first order. Richard tell me more! :)
I don't think I'm speaking out of line here since the thread I read the information from wasn't that old... http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46301

I wasn't aware that Ed was selling them too, it's been a while since I visited their site, they sure have added a lot of stuff but Ed, have you seen Richards prices? :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I don't think I'm speaking out of line here since the thread I read the information from wasn't that old... http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46301

I wasn't aware that Ed was selling them too, it's been a while since I visited their site, they sure have added a lot of stuff but Ed, have you seen Richards prices? :)

Actually, I have NOT. But it wouldn't matter because Richard, like all our "partners" set their own prices on "exotics". As has been noted above, we hope to offer a selection of blanks that will grow to be the a one-stop shop.

We also have chosen NOT to compete with other members of the IAP, as much as possible. So, when we wanted cactus, Curtis was the man. When we wanted Tru-Stone, Richard was it. USUALLY, "exotics" will have the same price as other sources, but that is in the hands of our "partner".

Remember, to have it available, Richard had to ship it to Racine, so he incurs SOME extra cost.

But, it you want LOTS of tru-stone, Buy direct. Want to try 2-3 pieces AND get some Polyresin blanks, THAT'S where "exotics" fits into your plans.

Although we HAD HOPED our pricing would be the same as our partners.:confused::confused:

randbcrafts

Thanks for all the kind comments. Just to clarify, my regular price on the tru-stone blanks is the same as Ed and Dawn's price (within $0.02). I had offered the discounted pricing only to IAP members quite a while back in the classified section and have left the discount open for those that contact me. The discount will end at some point in the future, but I haven't set an end date yet.
As Ed said, if you are looking to buy lots of tru-stone or custom sizes come see me, but if you want to mix and match some tru-stone pen blanks with the other great products that Exoticblanks carries, buy from Ed and Dawn.

Top Bottom