Looking for a Star of David Clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

I am looking for a star of David clip for preferably euro or a slim. I live near a Greek community and get a LOT of request for the Star of David on the clip like the religious cross that can easily be found. I put them on the Olive wood pens. I did a search here but only found a thread back in 2005. I am hoping someone came up with something somewhere.

Thanks
Bruce

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

Bruce, Try this.. They have them for slims and euros. Bottom set on the far left.

http://www.hutproducts.com/prodinfo.asp?number=0460

I am looking for a star of David clip for preferably euro or a slim. I live near a Greek community and get a LOT of request for the Star of David on the clip like the religious cross that can easily be found. I put them on the Olive wood pens. I did a search here but only found a thread back in 2005. I am hoping someone came up with something somewhere.

Thanks
Bruce

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm very suprised that you get lots of requests for Star of David's in a Greek community. I thought that they were majority Greek Orthodox and not Jewish.:confused:

bruce119

I'm very suprised that you get lots of requests for Star of David's in a Greek community. I thought that they were majority Greek Orthodox and not Jewish.:confused:

:befuddled: It is a tourist area and attracts people from all over the area. I put out a display of B.O.W. with the cross and W.P.P. Christian fish. Every show I get ask about the star 3 or 4 times.:confused: So it would make a nice addition to the B.O.W. display.

bruce119

Do a search, this subject has been brought up here several times in the past.
I believe the bottom line is that the glue on type is all that is available.

Yea I thought that was going to be the answer I got figured I give a shot anyway.

I have a printer that can print decals. I mite play around with that.

Thanks

Coolhammerman

Star of David Inlay

Here is one solution you might consider. I have a CNC and have figured out how to use cutters less than 0.050 Fifty-Thousand'ths. Although there are limitations, I can do some pretty small stuff. Inlays are 0.25" deep so slim line blanks turn just fine. Acrylic or celluloid only so far. My customer ordered 4 Jumbo blanks for the groomsmen and 4 slimline for the bridesmaids in a Jewish wedding.

I would consider doing inlays for your special needs, but not something that is copyrighted or otherwise illegal.

More info at www.coolhammers.com > Pen Blank Inlays.
Ron Brown
Prices around $15 each 4 or more.

Attachments

• 100_0146 (Medium).JPG
    100_0146 (Medium).JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCN1777 copy (Medium).jpg
    DSCN1777 copy (Medium).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 269
  • DSCN1811-1.jpg
    DSCN1811-1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 253