Looking to Source Historic Woods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

iWoodPen

I'm specifically looking for historic woods- Already been through the usual suspects with regard to historicwoods and the similar-

I am now looking for some really tough to find sources with absolute provenance.

Some might be things like antique Ouija boards, antique items owned by celebrities, presidents, etc.

Witness woods are great, but paying a hundred dollars for a blank is not reasonable. I'd be happy to pay for a piece of wood that would yield several blanks for that price- but One piece to turn one pen at that is not for me.

Looking for the unusual and historic. :usflag: :usflag:

If there are others out there looking to source- and you want to start a group that finds and shares within our group- that would work as well.

:usflag::usflag::usflag:

PapaTim

Since your from MA I'm guessing you know about wood from Old Ironsides available from their gift shop. That's all I've got but I am interested in seeing more answers.

BKelley

Hi,
Don't know how a gentleman from Massachusetts feels about wood from a Confederate cemetery, but I have wood from the Unknown Confederate Section of the Stone Mountain, Georgia Cemetery. It is not a beautiful wood, but the price is right. If you are interested, I'd be glad to give you several blanks. PM me with mailing info.

Ben

Top Bottom