Looking for some rollerball click-on cap parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

I make a desk pen and I was using the traditional rollerball pen kit form WPP seen here.
http://www.woodpenpro.com/pen_kits/0013_traditional_rollerball_pen.html

Here is a link to the instructions. All I use is the Tip, the clip assy minus the clip and final that screws into the pressed in part & the center band that presses into the pen body don't use the end cap. and this kit uses cigar size tubes.
http://www.woodpenpro.com/instructions/images/Rollerball_Pen_Instructions.jpg

I was wondering if any one knows of a source for parts I don't use most of the parts in the kit. I use the snap on part that presses into the base tube that the plastic piece screws onto to. The rollerball NIB assembly and that is it. The tubes for this kit is cigar size tubes. I don't use the final or the clip I do a closed end pen. And I am making a far amount I would buy 100 kits to start.

I hate to throw extra parts away but it may be the only way.

Anybody know of a source of parts or anyone else carry this kit.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

Richard, I assume that roller ball section works with the referenced threaded bushing (I assume that is what I call a coupler). Do you know what diameter tube that bushing would press fit into? I use wood and will need to have a tube in the pen.

Let me know.

penmaker56

Peter, yes the referenced threaded bushing is the coupler for the roller ball and fountain pen sections from Schmidt. The diameter at the upper lip is 9.44mm, the shaft has a dia. of 8.96mm, and the bottom chamfer edge is approx. 8.6mm in diameter. It does not look like it was designed to be press fit, although it might work, but I do not know what tube it will fit.

Top Bottom