Looking for small US Army medallion for finial

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MaestroAM

Does anyone know where I might find a US Army medallion small enough to replace a typical finial button - perhaps for a Tycoon or Majestic Jr. pen?

My daughter and son-in-law are currently stationed in Hawaii. I've been thinking of making a couple keepsakes - a nice rollerball made of Koa with a nice Army finial keeps coming to mind.

However, finding a small enough medallion is proving more problematic than I thought....any ideas?

Mike Powell

You might see about their cuff links or buttons on what we in the Air Force call a Mess Dress, its the equivialent to a Tux. Maybe even a tie bar, you know the clamp style. You can usually get a small insignia on those.

Ebay has a bunch of different Tie Clips. I google searched Army Tie Bar took me right too it.

Last edited:

MaestroAM

Thanks Mike - I think you're right with staying with jewelry, tie clips, etc. I have been looking in that area as well -

Unfortunately, the ones I've seen so far tend to be a little too big for the final plugs. Finding the right size seems to be the problem.

Top Bottom