Looking For Serria / Gatsby Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Celt40

Can anyone push me in the right direction to find Sierra pen kits. I think they are also known as Gatsby. I have looked everywhere in the UK but i have not seen any? I think Penn State sell the Gatsby but i could not complete the checkout (don't know why, so i gave up). I need to get the bushings and drill bit think it is 27/64".
It's the pits, shopping in the UK for special kits is a no-go.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arioux

Hi,

PSI reseller that i know (for the Gatsby): Woodturningz and Pens of Color.

Berea reseller that i know (for the Sierra) : Beartooth Wood (US) Penblanks.ca (Canada)

WoodPenpro also has the Tapa and the Tapa Pacifica (same as Sierra with a nice band)

They all ship international and i always had great service from all of them.

Might be some other but can't speak for them.

Links to their site are all in the right side panel of the IAP home page.

Alfred

ldb2000

Hi Dermot
woodpenpro.com also has them but they are called "The Pacifica" and they have some very nice designs on the center band much better then the sierras and gatsbys (hate that name for a pen) and the price is the best out there and they ship anywhere

Ligget

Dermot go to Bear Tooth Woods or William Woodwrite for delivery to the UK.

They both have good plating options, bushings etc.. for the Sierra.:)

Celt40

Thanks all for your responce. I did eventualy get sale from Pen State, i was not filling in the payment details correct. Oops my fault[:I] I will blame the kids or the dogs.:)
I have looked at your suggested companies and i will keep the for next time. What i saw looked good. I also think the names that these pens get are not nice, why so many different names fot the one design.

Top Bottom