Looking For Price Tags To Put On Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turn4fun

I need labels for my pens at a craft faire. What do you use for pricing labels? Where do you get them? I got some labels that I liked in the past from Exotic Blanks, but they've been out of stock for almost a year. They were a plastic clip-on dumbell shaped label that a magic marker could write on. Thanks.. Larry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

If you put an add in deals,trades and wants there is someone on here that sells little barbell tags.

Lin.

HSTurning

Barbell tags are what most are using. A few members are selling them here. Some have better prices then others and a few other sites have been mentioned in the past. Do a search for barbell tags and you will have a bunch of options. Wolftat was the one I was going to get them from but he is in my local chapter.

I really like the simple ones that Neil (wolftat) is offering, but I've been making my own. I take scrap wood from the shop, resaw it down into strips about 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" wide x 1/16" thick. Then I use my branding iron to put my logo on the wood, sand it, throw a simple finish on it, cut it into tags about 2 1/2" long and drill a hole in one end. I use a short loop of cotton thread to attach the tag to the clip. I then print address labels with pertinent info (pen name, body material, price) and stick them to the back. Takes very little time, costs next to nothing out of pocket and (I think) gives a nice "I'm proud of my work" look.

titan2

I really like the simple ones that Neil (wolftat) is offering, but I've been making my own. I take scrap wood from the shop, resaw it down into strips about 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" wide x 1/16" thick. Then I use my branding iron to put my logo on the wood, sand it, throw a simple finish on it, cut it into tags about 2 1/2" long and drill a hole in one end. I use a short loop of cotton thread to attach the tag to the clip. I then print address labels with pertinent info (pen name, body material, price) and stick them to the back. Takes very little time, costs next to nothing out of pocket and (I think) gives a nice "I'm proud of my work" look.

Would like to see some........sounds pretty neat!

Barney

tags

Barney - Here are a couple of the tags I mentioned - some cherry and maple I had in my scrap bin!
Best,

Attachments

• tags2.jpg
    tags2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 733
Top Bottom