Looking for Prairie Rattler Jr. Gent blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dennisg

I got this blank from Dawn and Ed a little while back and turned it into a gold Jr. Gent rollerball. Yesterday I got a commision for make a snake Jr Gent FP and thought I would just convert it. While being a greedy pen seller, I sold that rollerball a hour later. Now I'm in need of another blank. Exotic blanks doesn't have one in stock. I looked at Arizona Silhouette and they only had diamond back in stock. Anyone have a suggestion for a supplier for the blank I need? TIA

its_virgil

I have a couple of sets of jr blanks I could send yuou. I'm currently in New Mexico fly fishing (for trout not flies) and will be home firday evening. I can send them out on Saturday if this works for your time frame and you don't get any better or quicker offers. Craft Supplies would be a good place to look.
Do an good turn daily!
Don

I got this blank from Dawn and Ed a little while back and turned it into a gold Jr. Gent rollerball. Yesterday I got a commision for make a snake Jr Gent FP and thought I would just convert it. While being a greedy pen seller, I sold that rollerball a hour later. Now I'm in need of another blank. Exotic blanks doesn't have one in stock. I looked at Arizona Silhouette and they only had diamond back in stock. Anyone have a suggestion for a supplier for the blank I need? TIA

dennisg

Is this a great forum or what? Thanks. Please PM me with the details and I'll use paypal. Shipping on Saturday would be great but Monday would be ok if you get too busy. Thanks again.

alphageek

Former Moderator
The other option is to call/PM Dawn. She may show out of stock on the website, but may have some in reserve (no guarantees, but can't hurt to ask.)

Top Bottom