Looking for Pouches - Pen and Stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

warreng8170

Any IAP members currently selling these? I can get them directly from the supplier, but I certainly don't need enough to meet the minimum order and I don't feel like paying the minimum order penalty.

Also looking for the button style barbell tags. I would love to find them all from one supplier.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paladin

Any IAP members currently selling these? I can get them directly from the supplier, but I certainly don't need enough to meet the minimum order and I don't feel like paying the minimum order penalty.

Also looking for the button style barbell tags. I would love to find them all from one supplier.

Thanks!

I kinda quit the pen making hobby...I have about 5-6 black velvet bags and a couple hundred barbell tags...want them?

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Thanks!

I kinda quit the pen making hobby...I have about 5-6 black velvet bags and a couple hundred barbell tags...want them?
Hi Marc; If Warren doesn't want them and if the barbells are white I would take them off your hands.

warreng8170

Thanks!

I would love to have them! I have small show after work next Thursday. Would it be too much to ask to mail them out tomorrow? Let me know via PM what I owe you.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Thanks!

I would love to have them! I have small show after work next Thursday. Would it be too much to ask to mail them out tomorrow? Let me know via PM what I owe you.
:crying::crying:

warreng8170

BTW, I am assuming by velvet bags you mean pen sized bags and not stopper sized bags? Just making sure I know what I still need to order from someone.

Paladin

Pen pouches...

BTW, I am assuming by velvet bags you mean pen sized bags and not stopper sized bags? Just making sure I know what I still need to order from someone.

Yes, they are pen pouches. Will mail it all right away...send me an address.

marc 82 much at gmail dot com

Top Bottom