Looking for Pen & Pencil Kit.?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck C

Can anyone tell me where I can find a pen and pencil kit that has a cap that covers the point (pen or pencil) when not in use. I've seen them in pen but not pencil. I'm looking for something that is not slimline but bigger.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KKingery

It looks like the Gent Jr. pencil is a twist mechanism, not really a cap & post type. I've looked at all the vendor sites I buy from, and have'nt found what you're looking for Chuck. If you do find it, please post it so we can have a look. As far as just a pen, there are alot of kits available that have the cap you're looking for, but just not a pencil version that I have found.

Chuck C

I have found a few on arisona silouette. But as I didn't mention the pen has to be a roller ball. Which I have found none. Apparently the pens that are roller balls (about 99%) have a cap because they can leak. Those that like them rarely buy a pencil so none exist that a great deal of dealers agree.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Actually, Chuck, they have a cap because the ink will dry up...same as with a fountain pen. That's the main reason you will not find a ballpoint pen or a pencil with a cap...they would be superfluous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom