Looking for Pen Cases

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bradbn4

My stock of leather pen cases just ran dry. I am looking to pick up a few - or significantly more leather pen cases. I just missed out on the group buy on leather pen cases - which would have been a very good way to buy 40 - 80 leather pen cases at a good price.

I did find a link to a wonderful pen case on this site - that would work for my very high end pens - but at 25 dollars a pop a bit out of budget for my standard "sorry to see you go" gift pen.

http://www.heritagepens.com/proddetail.php?prod=LeatherCase

What I would like to hunt down is a few leather pen cases between low - $3.00 a pop - to my high of around 15 dollars.

The current pen sizes that I make are "small" for elegant beauty - medium the baron, and large - Gent / lotus style pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Brad - $25 is the RETAIL price. Now that you have set up an account with me, your price is considerably lower and within your target range.

bradbn4

Brad - $25 is the RETAIL price. Now that you have set up an account with me, your price is considerably lower and within your target range.

Your fine pen case is with my budget - esp for my higher end pen collection. After I posted this thread I figured out that the contact page was where I needed to fill in my information.

I am trying to recover some of my old e-mail messages to figure out who else I have bought pen cases in the past. I might be out of luck that they were all group purchases or close outs.

However, I am looking for a nice low end / middle end pen case that would come close to the quality of the current pen case deal. I have some cheap pen cases - which are fine for relatives who will get my "blems".

Now I am looking for pen cases that would work well with a 30 - 65 dollar pen.

Another pen case style that I am considering is a small note taking folder that has room to secure a medium / large pen along with some paper. I figure something large enough to handle a mole skin pad
maybe in this size http://www.moleskines.com/volant-notebook-pocket-ruled.html.

Some times can get a little too picky on price points vs quality - other times well - thats what mad money part of my budget is all about.

Thanks for the response, now do you sell any other pen cases that are not on your website?

Bugware

How much including shipping these cases to the UK. Low volume, maybe 20 at a time. Do you have doubles and triples for larger pens?

Neil

bradbn4

I just received Lou's cases - they are very nice and are worth the money. I have paid more for better (or is that just larger?) - but good design overall. They could be adapted to hold two of the smaller size pens. All in all, I am very happy and am considering a second follow up order.

I just placed a order with Pen State for 20 (see link below) of there cases because they were the only ones that I could find online at a fair price. I hope these will fit the sub 75 dollar pen, I do have the cheap stuff that basically protects the pen finish.

If the pen cases I bought from Penn state Inn are truly "lower" end cases I guess I will have to continue my hunt for a fair price pen case. I had ordred http://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKPOUCHU2.html. Bases on your link I can't tell if this was the one you were referencing.

Based on the write up on the website - these might be from the same folks that the current pen case group buy (closed) is buying from.

OKLAHOMAN

The link I gave you is for the same pouch but in a single version, they just got them in last week and sent me a pack of 10... The linkj you have is for the double...
I just received Lou's cases - they are very nice and are worth the money. I have paid more for better (or is that just larger?) - but good design overall. They could be adapted to hold two of the smaller size pens. All in all, I am very happy and am considering a second follow up order.

I just placed a order with Pen State for 20 (see link below) of there cases because they were the only ones that I could find online at a fair price. I hope these will fit the sub 75 dollar pen, I do have the cheap stuff that basically protects the pen finish.

If the pen cases I bought from Penn state Inn are truly "lower" end cases I guess I will have to continue my hunt for a fair price pen case. I had ordred http://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKPOUCHU2.html. Bases on your link I can't tell if this was the one you were referencing.

Based on the write up on the website - these might be from the same folks that the current pen case group buy (closed) is buying from.

bradbn4

Well, I just tried Pen State Pen cases -- to say I was underwhelmed is an understatement. They may make serviceable pen cases for pens in the 20 - 45 dollar range -- I just don't like the "open" design.

Ok, they feel a bit on the cheap side.

Top Bottom