Looking for Navy and Orange Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Does anyone know a source for Navy/Orange or Navy/Orange/White acrylic blanks?

I have found Florida Gator blue & orange. The color is not quite right for the Auburn Tiger color scheme.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

monkeynutz

Sorry, but War Beagles are not allowed to use Gator colors anyway... ;)

THarvey

Originally posted by wdcav1952

And then, of course there are the REAL Tigers, the defending BCS National Championship LSU Bayou Bengals!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have found a good Bayou Bengal colored blank. It has been a hit with some of my LSU friends. (Okay, my one LSU friend.) :D

THarvey

Originally posted by GaryMGg

The reason you can find Orange and Blue so readily is simple: It's a Gator Nation! [}:)]:D:D

I don't want the wimpy faded gator blue. I want the bold AUBURN TIGER blue.:D:D

alamocdc

20085523344_roll_tide-white.gif

But if you really want Auburn colors, send Jeff-in-Indianna a PM. I'm sure he can make it for you. I made a set of Auburn pens for a coworker a few years ago and can send him a photo if he needs a reference. I posted them, but I can't remember if I put them in my album.

follow3

Hey Tim,

If you can give me good pics of the correct colors, or a link that shows them well, I will try to cast you some blanks.

Steve

THarvey

Steve (Follow3) made a few blanks and sent them for me to try. I am glad he got these made before the flood hit.

Here is the first cigar with one of his blanks. The colors are perfect, even if my picture is not.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

20086722345_Stripe%20Cigar%20-%20Blue%20Orange.jpg

THANKS STEVE!!

THarvey

Originally posted by nightowl

I have found it hard to find the orange. Woodcraft carries a pretty good Navy acrylic blank though. My people want UVA colors.

UVA colors are almost identical to AU.

Steve (Follow3) does a great color match. He matched the color from Auburn's website.

TAld

Woodcraft has an acrylic blank #148265 named Gator Alley. It's an orange and blue swirl (bold thick swirls). I have sold several and everyone was happy.
Woops, my bad!! misread the post.

Top Bottom