Looking for a good source for antler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I've had my best luck on eBay.

Under catagory, click your way down to : Sporting Goods > Hunting > Taxidermy, Mounts, Antlers > Deer > Antlers

If you just type "antler" in their search engine you'll be there all day long.

I've gotten some really good deals there.

Good Luck,
ScribbleSticks

Chasper

I've bought some good antler at yard sales, after a deer head has been hanging on the wall for 10 years or so, it sometimes sells for a few dollars at a yard sale. I bought three of them after a divorce last year, $5 each but I had to take the whole head, she wouldn't let me just saw off the antlers.

Go to PaleoPlanet, http://paleoplanet69529.yuku.com/ scroll down to the trade blanket and you might find someone willing to trade antler for a few antler pens. Register and post an ad offering to make some pens for antler and you will probably get some takers.

mdburn_em

I'll second the ebay mention.

I'll usually pay about $30 for a 5 point elk shed. They usually weigh in slightly more than 3 lbs.

Oh, that includes shipping. Shipping was $20.

rherrell

Make a few cartridge pens with antler and take them to your local gun shop. GIVE the owner one and tell him you'll trade one pen per rack. Once he shows the pen to a few hunters you'll have more antler than you'll know what to do with. It worked for me, anyway.

Top Bottom