Looking for glue

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kovalcik

+1 for exotic blanks. I also have friends that get their CA from starbond.com.

Okay , I have to ask: Why do you need a gallon of CA???!!:eek: That is an awful lot of pens. (I would recommend at least 2 gallons of debonder just in case. :biggrin:)

Last edited:

zombie7986

Okay , I have to ask: Why do you need a gallon of CA???!!:eek: That is an awful lot of pens. (I would recommend at least 2 gallons of debonder just in case. :biggrin:)

I started working at a furniture store that does tons of repairs And we have a lot of people that use it. They are putting me in charge of shop supplies and currently they are going to local hobby stores for the glue. Also if anyone that has experience ordering shop supplies I'd love any input. I've never had to get supplies for more than myself before now. So far they are just going to hardware and hobby stores for supplies.

buttonsHT

I started working at a furniture store that does tons of repairs And we have a lot of people that use it. They are putting me in charge of shop supplies and currently they are going to local hobby stores for the glue. Also if anyone that has experience ordering shop supplies I'd love any input. I've never had to get supplies for more than myself before now. So far they are just going to hardware and hobby stores for supplies.

and paying retail prices? As a business they should be contacting a wholesaler and buying in bulk at a discount.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
If you have a lot of people using it, you might want to buy several 8 oz. containers, then buy by the gallon to replenish. Send me a PM, we can discuss whether you meet the minimum to buy direct--if so, I will certainly help you make contact.

Quality Pen

Last edited:
Top Bottom