Looking forward to making stamp pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

Can't wait for the mail to come.......I ordered a bunch of stamps off of ebay to make some pens.I'm amazed at the huge selection,and the prices are not bad.

I thought it would be neat to make themed pens,so I got some "Love' stamps coming of different pictures,and some dog & cat stamps that I'm hoping will appeal to pet owners.

I got some 1960 stamps so I can make a pen from my birth year.

I got some Pixar stamps with Toy Story,Cars,etc pictures on them for the kids.( Got those right from the post office )

If these turn out,I'm going to get some Elvis stamps for a pen,and do a series of 60's,70's and 80's.Also they currently have the baseball legends at the post office now,I know some ball lovers that would like one.

i've only done one so far & that was the Civil War pen with those stamps from the post office.That was a fun project.

Here's wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas & a great,penturning New Year!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithkarl2007

If you need any Irish stamps just send me a PM. I have a collection of Irish stamps from the first one in 1922 up to now and have a load of duplicates.

jjjaworski

Find a local stamp collecting club and attend a meeting. You'll be surprised how much interest you will illicit from them as well as more stamps than you can imagine.

I was collecting stamps for some time and lost interest when the self stick stuff came out.

Most stamp collectors have lots of duplicates and culls that would be perfect to cast a blank with.

Also a good way to get some custom orders.

ossaguy

Find a local stamp collecting club and attend a meeting. You'll be surprised how much interest you will illicit from them as well as more stamps than you can imagine.

I was collecting stamps for some time and lost interest when the self stick stuff came out.

Most stamp collectors have lots of duplicates and culls that would be perfect to cast a blank with.

Also a good way to get some custom orders.

I never thought of that,thanks for the tip.

I've never collected stamps,but looking thru all the ones on e-bay sure is interesting.Like a walk down histoty lane.

I like seeing how the price on the stamps has increased over the years.My 1960 flag stamps say 4 cents.....

It's also interesting how much more colorful they all got around in the '70's.

I thought the older stamps would cost more,but it is the newer ones that seem to be priced higher.To me,they look more better with more colors.

Thanks,

Steve

Top Bottom