Looking for Deco European pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Grymwish

Attachments

• 142509.jpg
    142509.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 235
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have some that look like this kit Artisan European Soft Touch Stylus Pen Kit from cusa without the stylus. It has the same type clip and head as in your picture. If I am not mistaken they are all Gold Ti or 10k but cannot be sure until tomorrow. Mine have the extra strong spring clip. If you are interested I can look tomorrow and let you know how many I have and the price.

Grymwish

Here's another image of what these pen kits look like. Yeah, please do let me know what you have and the cost. PM Me. Thanks! Mark

I have some that look like this kit Artisan European Soft Touch Stylus Pen Kit from cusa without the stylus. It has the same type clip and head as in your picture. If I am not mistaken they are all Gold Ti or 10k but cannot be sure until tomorrow. Mine have the extra strong spring clip. If you are interested I can look tomorrow and let you know how many I have and the price.

Attachments

• Euro-deco-big.jpg
    Euro-deco-big.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 214
Pen kits

Try David at Timberbits, there are so many confusing names that end up being the same pen from different suppliers.

Timberbits is a world wide pen mail order business only been going 2.5 years nod has captured around 40% of the Australian market and 60% of his business is export.

Why is he so good he is fluent in Cantoeese and Mandarin and travels to the Aisian sources of supply every 6 weeks , deals direct cutting out the margin hunters and cuts through the graft barrier.

While David is of aisian parentage is is very much an Aussie and has become a good mate, I buy for myself and our wood club around 1500 pen and accessories each year.

His latest innovation is he has adapted a number of pens to take a Parker pencil refil solving the issues with the traditional pencil kits.

his web site is Pen Kits, Pen blanks, Clock Kits and wood turning accessories.

Regards
Chris

Top Bottom