Looking to buy PSI "stuff" in Canada

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dexter0606

Does anybody know if there are PSI distributors in Canada. Or in the Buffalo area. I could pick them up there.
We have at least one in the Toronto area but I'm not happy with them right now. I keep getting the "Yes. They'll be in next week. They're low on stock at PSI"
Well I just called PSI and they have plenty
I've got orders for Diva's and no kits.
Just trying to save myself the hassle/expense of shipping across the border.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Which kits are you looking for? I've had great luck getting things shipped via Woodturningz and Woodnwhimsies from the US to Canada...and also from PSI itself, although paradoxically it's more expensive to order from them directly than from their distributors, like Woodturningz and Woodnwhimsies.

KMS tools carries the cheaper PSI kits, under their own house name...

Another Canadian supplier is William Woodwrite - penblanks.ca - I've ordered tons from them over the years

http://www.jacquescoulombe.com/pens.htm - also carries PSI kits, but I haven't ordered from him personally...

Another Canadian supplier is KJP Online - very nice people too! :)

Any other questions, feel free to ask! :)

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Does anybody know if there are PSI distributors in Canada. Or in the Buffalo area. I could pick them up there.
We have at least one in the Toronto area but I'm not happy with them right now. I keep getting the "Yes. They'll be in next week. They're low on stock at PSI"
Well I just called PSI and they have plenty
I've got orders for Diva's and no kits.
Just trying to save myself the hassle/expense of shipping across the border.
Hi Jeff; John's the man. He is a little forgetful at times, but you must remember his shipments must pass through the CBSA just like ours must, so he's at their mercy just like we are!

Top Bottom