Looking for Bullet pen and pencil kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tim'sTurnings

Does anyone know who sells the 30 cal. twist cartridge bullet pen and cartridge bullet pencil kits in chrome and gold finishes? I can only find them on PSI website but I want some with the clip that has a deer on it like Rockler or Woodcraft. I don't really want to buy the clips separately from PSI.

I have sold some chrome and some gold cartridge bullet twist pens with antler or wood to a few of my customers and now one of them wants a bullet pen and pencil set in chrome made with antler. I'd like the set to match the gold and chrome ones he has that I sold him, which I brought from Rockler and/or Woodcraft and I don't find any of the pencils at their sites. The ones at PSI look different and have a different clip.

Any help would be appreciated.
Tim.

Tim'sTurnings

jjudge thanks for the leads. I ended up ordering supplies from PSI. I had to buy extra clips and get click pens instead of twist but I think they will closer resemble the other cartridge bullet pens he bought from me. They also had the pencils to match, that was what I was striving for. I have been using the .30 cal. cartridge bullet pen kits from Rockler and Woodcraft, they are both the same item, but neither of them had mechanical pencils to match.

Thanks again but I think I have it covered. Although I do wish Rockler and Woodcraft would offer the pencil kits to match their pen kits. I don't have much demand for the pencils but this is a custom order.
Tim.

Whaler

jjudge thanks for the leads. I ended up ordering supplies from PSI. I had to buy extra clips and get click pens instead of twist but I think they will closer resemble the other cartridge bullet pens he bought from me. They also had the pencils to match, that was what I was striving for. I have been using the .30 cal. cartridge bullet pen kits from Rockler and Woodcraft, they are both the same item, but neither of them had mechanical pencils to match.

Thanks again but I think I have it covered. Although I do wish Rockler and Woodcraft would offer the pencil kits to match their pen kits. I don't have much demand for the pencils but this is a custom order.
Tim.

You can convert most all Parker twist style ballpoints to a pencil with this Schmidt Push Button Pencil Mechanism [SCHMIDTLEADPENCIL] - $2.75 : Fountain Pen parts - NIBS, - Wholesale Fountain Pen Ink - Golden Nib AZ You do have to play with it and adjust the length but it's not difficult.

Top Bottom