looking for brass tip for lever action pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rebel1

I have a customer who dropped his lever action pen and the brass tip that is pressed on came off. He could not find the tip. After checking with Arizona Silhouette I found out there are no part available yet. He does not want to pay for a new pen kit just for the tip. Anyone have one that they want to sell let me know.

Call Harrell Rustin 912-756-5845 or e-mail me at: rebelhr@live.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

The very end of the nib of the 30 cal design screws off to access the refill, right?

Well, the part that it screws into is held in place by friction against the part that fits into the barrel tube, again, by friction. They are press fit like that at the factory, and could be dismantled using the proper punch set.

I found this out when I had to quickly dismantle a 30-cal bolt action pen in cocobolo, and ended up taking the entire forward section apart. I didn't want it to fall apart on the customer later, so I applied a dab of superglue to the parts when all was said and done, and pressed it back together. The finished pen was made in Deer Antler, but she didn't want the extra design elements and cost of the Deer Hunter style, of which I did have a spare to use... she preferred to give her husband the 24kt gold 30-cal bolt action pen instead.

Side note ... the cocobolo barrel did not survive the dismantling process, because I do not have a proper punch set or disassemble tools.

Last edited:
Top Bottom