looking for a BIG pen!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

truckerdave

A little background, I'm a big man (6'4",320#) I have large hands and prefer a thick pen. I love the "cigar" pen. I like the "Rinehart"( from Woodcraft ) It's a little too small though.

Is there any other kit out there that is thicker than the Cigar pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

Large

Either make a .50 Cal. bullet pen or look at the flash drive pens. The both stand on their ends and are thick. IMHO. eh, eh. Pens - 1-24-11 Buckeye Burl Orange One Piece Cigar.jpg

Pens - 1-24-11 Kings Wood Flash Drive sans board.jpg

Last edited:

EricJS

Full sized Majestic & Statesmen as mentioned above. You can still get the Emperor at Smitty's Pen Works.

These will make your cigar pen feel like a slimline.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I think Ligero's are thicker than a cigar. They're the same size as El Grande and (I believe) Churchill so they would also be bigger. Someone already mentioned Emperor and also Lotus. - Something my source calls the Chairman is a big pen as well.

Last edited:

robutacion

Oh, you would love the pen that I got from this years' (2011) Pith, it is a modified El-Grande, with wood at both ends. Its a whooper 5.5" long and 17mm diameter at the widest points...!:eek: now, this is a pen...!:wink:

I'm attaching a pic but, if you want any more details of it, you will have to talk to its creator, Mr. Rick_G

http://www.penturners.org/photos/index.php?n=18621

Good luck

Cheers
George

Top Bottom