Looking For

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I am looking for a silver / grey mother of pearl pen blanks. Any one use them or have seen anything like this. If have used them do you have a photo of the pen or the blank?? Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

The purple MOP trustone with the inside painted silver was that sort of effect with a light purple overtone. The pens are long gone and no pictures remain.

Skeels

I am looking for a silver / grey mother of pearl pen blanks. Any one use them or have seen anything like this. If have used them do you have a photo of the pen or the blank?? Thanks in advance.

I seem to remember lookin fr a mother of pearl blank myself. I actually couldn't find a "pen blank" but recall finding a music store online that sold various size nut blanks and pick gaurd blanks for guitars that would work for pen blanks. I don't not however, recall the site.

jttheclockman

After Marks reply I realized I may have mislead some people. When I say MOP I am talking something in blank form and not the veneers.

Keith do you happen to remember where you got them???

Ken got the true-stone part right. That is what I am familiar with but with all the crazy blanks both real and faux I thought maybe something maybe out there. I have used the black and the white before.

I wonder if i took white and painted the inside black would that show up as a grey of sort. I may have to experiment with this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom