Looking for 10.5 and 12.5 mm drill bits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

F6maniac

Anybody have a source for high quality 10.5 mm and 12.5 mm bits? I'm not interested in China or Taiwan made bits.

Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vtgaryw

I usually just got to McMaster-Carr for things like that:

McMaster-Carr

Not always the cheapest, but quality is always good and they are the most reliable supplier you'll ever find.

-gary

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Viking drill bits are made in USA and they also make the Norseman line of drill bits.

F6maniac

McMaster-Carr

Not always the cheapest, but quality is always good and they are the most reliable supplier you'll ever find.

-gary

I see they have the sizes I'm looking for in parabolic bits. I'd like to know where they are made though.

May be worth a try. I'd like the parabolic flute vs the jobber bits. Thanks!

F6maniac

You can easily use 27/64" and 1/2". I like to use these when painting tubes and the insides of blanks. Both are about .2" larger.

I'm guessing you meant .02" over. I'll give that a try also. Thanks

Sorry about that....meant to say .2mm which is about .01".

Thanks Steve, that sounds even better. I'll give those sizes a try before buying anymore bits. I paint all tubes and hole except for wood and some Tru-stone.

vtgaryw

In a former life, a day never went by we didn't place at least one order from McMaster. Never had a poor quality cutting bit of any type.

They zealously guard their sources, though, so you'd have a hard time getting them to tell you where a given product came from.

-gary

McMaster-Carr

-gary

I see they have the sizes I'm looking for in parabolic bits. I'd like to know where they are made though.

May be worth a try. I'd like the parabolic flute vs the jobber bits. Thanks!

Fuller Drill bits sells direct and are USA made. I think they also have parabolic in ANY size you may want. Definately not the cheapest, they may be the most expensive!

keymaster61

hi try quey fixings on ebay I know they are a uk company but if you contact them they sell de walt long fantasticgreat service (better had be it's my daughter)

Top Bottom