Looking for "Joel" (?) from Hawaii

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jptruett

A few weeks ago a person from Hawaii (I think his name was Joel) listed some Hawaiian woods that he was selling. I can't find the post on the forum. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him? I would like to contact him about getting some of his blanks. Thanks,

Jerry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

I don't think Joel posts on here, but I may be wrong. I know we found him on ebay under eganlaw. you can also find him in a search with the joel* ast that is in all of his auction titles.

The one on here is Chris and his username is Kalai and you will find his posts under business classifieds.

Either one are great to do business with and will provide you with great woods from the islands.

Mike & Linda

Tea Clipper

You may have the names mixed up.

Joel is Tuba707 here but I don't think he sells Hawaiian wood.
Chris is Kalai and he is from Hawaii and of course sells wood from there.

Hope that helps,

jptruett

Thank all of you for your help. I will be checking with Chris (Kalai) here and also with Joel* on ebay. Thanks again for your help.

Jerry

Kalai

Hi Jerry, Joel is not on IAP he is only on ebay. I sell on ebay too under koa_wood but I give IAP members better prices, I have any Hawaiian wood you can think of just let me know what you are looking for, if you want to see some pictures of some of the Hawaiian woods I have you can look at my website at www.koawoodhawaii.com , let me know if you have any questions, aloha.

Chris Allen
Kalai[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom