Look what followed me home

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hey Guys, Thank you all for your interest.

Just might have to do something like this again.

Bob.

Absolutely Bob, you have some nice stuff in your "wood pile" you get some suitable off-cuts from your magnificent round turnings. The guys and gals love our Aussie bits of wood so, I get some, you get some, that will keep them entertained, huh...???:wink::biggrin:

PS: Not to forget the "educative" aspects of these "games", a great way to increase one's wood/timbers knowledge...!:)

Cheers
George

Bob Wemm

The other bit I brought home( er, followed me home) has been halved and rough turned, and looks really nice. Trouble is there is a split right through so I will have to "Cut & Shut" with a contrast piece. That will test my skill.
The split is so bad I had to use a clamp around the outside when I cut out the middle.
I will post it when finished.

Bob.

robutacion

Oh.., the splits/cracks, the damn thinks always seem top find nice grains to split in half, causing us all sorts of troubles to have it fixed up...!

However, they are also great to challenge ones mind, to think beyond the square and do something a bit out the the "norm", sometimes it endup giving life and character, that wouldn't be there, otherwise...!

Lets see that "puppy"...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom