long time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cacardon

Ladies and gentlemen from everywhere you can images. It has been over a year since I have posted. As some of you know I was in Afghanistan training their police force. I got home to my family and was there a grand total of 82 days and was then gifted with order to beautiful Okinawa Japan. I'm sure some of you out there have spent time here.

First I would like to say thank you from the deepest part of my heart for the support all of you show me and my fellow service men and women. You are the fabric that hold this country together, that allows me the honor to serve this great country of ours.

Second a question or favor, which ever. Coming here by my self I had to leave all my turning supplies home. I have found a wood shop on one of the bases with a lath. What I need a good store/shop that I can buy a new manderal, bushings and other supplies from that will ship to an FPO AP. If there is someone on here that has a store I would much rather support them than a larger chain.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Hey Chuck,
Welcome back, I've been going through some bushings and have some extra since I've been turning between centers mostly. PM your address and I'll have some stuff out in the next week or so. I don't think I have an extra mandrel but if I do it's yours.

God Bless, Merry Christmas and thanks for your service! Glad you've found a place where you get to enjoy your craft!

stonepecker

Chuck,
Send me a PM with your address and there will be a SFB headed your way with some blanks.
Thank you for your service.

Semper fi.

I believe that all the vendors here will ship FPO AP.
Look under Forum .....right side of the drop down and there are several forum spots to see for vendors.

Last edited:

Sataro

Merry Christmas Chuck!

Thank you for your service to our country! Definitely remember beautiful Okinawa. Learned to snorkel & scuba dive on that island. Some of my best Air Force memories came from the 3 years spent on that island.

Send me your address Chuck. Will get you a care package on the way!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Chuck, as with others above me, I would be honored if you would PM me your address.

And yes, we are IN YOUR DEBT!

Be safe, Happy Holidays away from home.

WriteON

I have a few new drill bits in various sizes. PM your address. Thank you for serving.

Last edited:

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
"First I would like to say thank you from the deepest part of my heart for the support all of you show me and my fellow service men and women. You are the fabric that hold this country together, that allows me the honor to serve this great country of ours."

Sir, First of all thank you for your service, without our brave service men and women who protect our freedoms we would not be the nation we are. THANK YOU AND ALL OF OUR PEOPLE IN UNIFORM BOTH HERE AND ABROAD....

Top Bottom