Long clicker vs. long wood click pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Is the Long Clicker from Exoticblanks.com (not the Long Boy) the same kit as the Long Wood from Rockler? They look the same and both are 3/8" tubes, but I don't know if the diameter of the hardware is the same.

magpens

The Long Clicker from EB is the same, I believe, as the Long (Big Tip) pen kit from Dayacom.

DAYACOM INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD

CSUSA also sells this kit

The Long Boy is a Berea kit and is completely different.

The Longwood from PSI is totally different again.

The Rockler kit is, I am 95% sure, the same as the EB Long Clicker (Dayacom kit) and the CSUSA kit.

The part that is throwing me off is that Rockler shows a couple of mandrel pictures with bushings mounted and those bushings in the pictures do not match up with the bushings that they say/show as matching the kit.

I wish every company displayed the sizes of the bushings like PSI does.

Last edited:
The Long Clicker from EB is the same, I believe, as the Long (Big Tip) pen kit from Dayacom.

DAYACOM INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD

CSUSA also sells this kit

The Long Boy is a Berea kit and is completely different.

The Longwood from PSI is totally different again.

The Rockler kit is, I am 95% sure, the same as the EB Long Clicker (Dayacom kit) and the CSUSA kit.

The part that is throwing me off is that Rockler shows a couple of mandrel pictures with bushings mounted and those bushings in the pictures do not match up with the bushings that they say/show as matching the kit.

I wish every company displayed the sizes of the bushings like PSI does.

Thanks, the clip looks the same in the pics, but the angle of the pics is different so I couldn't tell for sure. I'll find out for sure soon enough. I probably spend more time on PSI's website checking bushing sizes for whatever pen I'm making than I do browsing things to buy!

Top Bottom