Long Clicker Disassembly ??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kirkfranks

I have 2 questions here.
1. Can the CSUSA clicker pen (or Aaron long click) pen be disassembled?
I need to push out the clicker end because I broke the clip on my daily carry pen. My concern is that pushing on the mechanism will ruin it. Has anyone tried/done this sucessfully?

2. Anyone have an extra chrome clip.:redface:
I don't know why someone would, but I figured I would ask.
Of course if the pen cannot be disassembled without trashing the mech. then it really doesn't matter. I can just get a new kit and use the existing barrel.

As a matter of disclosure the clip breaking was my fault. I have carried this pen for about 10 months now and had no problem.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have 2 questions here.
1. quoteCan the CSUSA clicker pen (or Aaron long click) pen be disassembled?
I need to push out the clicker end because I broke the clip on my daily carry pen. My concern is that pushing on the mechanism will ruin it. Has anyone tried/done this sucessfully?
Hi Kirk; I have done it. You have to go through the nib end first (of course), and make certain your punch is held over to the side so as to be thrusting against the edge of the tranny. I ground down the flat head of a thin Ardox nail to fit in the tube. The nail being thinner than a punch was easier to hold on the edge of the tranny. Then the nib comes out real easy!

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Having just ruined two of Aaron's Long Clicks when I had to disassemble them, I DO have a couple of clips if you want them. :eek:

Lemme know. Thx, Lee

Edit: Oops, they're titanium, not chrome. Sorry.

Last edited:

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Mack you had better luck than I did. I thought I kept all force on the edge of the transmission, but the click mech only worked about twice after I reassembled the pen. :frown:

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Mack you had better luck than I did. I thought I kept all force on the edge of the transmission, but the click mech only worked about twice after I reassembled the pen. :frown:
Yeah, but which side of your mouth was your tongue sticking out from? It has to be on the ~!@#$%^&! side.
Oh damn; there goes my keyboard again!:bananen_smilies104:

Manny

Top Bottom