Logo advice, please

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kenbu

Newbie here, hoping for some advice. I'm making a click style pen for a friend and discovered the nice custom clip/logo sets sold by Hut products are made for the Euro style twist pen -- the clip mounting hole is small, appropriate for a screw-in end cap, but too small for other designs, like clickers. There is not enough metal to enlarge the hole.

dDomedTradClip.jpg

The logo itself is a slightly domed button 10 mm in diameter. I thought I'd recess it into the pen barrel, but when I test fit it on a dowel using holes of varying depths, the button either stuck out or the hole seemed too obvious.

Any suggestions? Could I just epoxy it directly to the pen's stock clip and expect it to hold with regular use? Is there any reasonable way to mount something like this on the pen barrel? Other ideas?

I appreciate your suggestions.

Ken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

I believe HUT also makes those clips and domed images to fit slim line pens, (they call them traditional pens), Could you use it on a slim line click pen? Never tried it. Used these only on the regular slim line kits.

kenbu

Thanks for the replies so far. Tim, I did try a few hole depths, but none seemed to look right. Crazy, I do have the traditional clip, which seems to fit a twist Slimline cap, but I wanted to use it on a clicker.

Anyone have other suggestions? I see the Slimline Pro is a click pen. Anyone know the diameter of the clip mounting hole?

Ken

Top Bottom