Local engraving for pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

Anyone know of a local engraving place in Columbus, OH that would be a good place to get a box engraved and possibly a pen? Just thinking of options. Would prefer local so I don't have to mail it and then wait on the return mailing. Thank you in advance!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Good luck, I tried finding one a year ago and I just ended up mailing mine to Las Vegas. I think the closet is Stan but he is West Virginia. You could try the local trophy makers and see if any of them do boxes or pens.

LarryDNJR

Anyone know of a local engraving place in Columbus, OH that would be a good place to get a box engraved and possibly a pen? Just thinking of options. Would prefer local so I don't have to mail it and then wait on the return mailing. Thank you in advance!

Woodcraft

ToddMR

Larry, do they do it locally though? I saw on their website they offer it if you order something from there. I already have the kit, blank, and box.

Hucifer

Call it what you will, luck, karma, whatever, but I just had someone ask if I could have a name engraved on a pen for a christmas present. I told her I wasn't sure but I knew where I could find out... and sure enough, I open IAP and there's a thread with the answer staring right back at me... Thanks Todd... and Chris!

Top Bottom