Lever action kit question.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cmccarter

What is the length of the 10mm tube that comes with the kit. the instructions say make the blank 2 1/16" so is the tube 2"?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

csr67

That cutting remark wasn't necessary. I found the video helpful, not silly.

Frankly, sir, your posts have little utility, and have devolved into nothing but snark.

I could not agree more. The video is helpful and addresses the very kit in question. The poster of that snide remark really needs to get a life and only post when he has something of value to say. His continued nonsense like this is what tends to ruin a great community like this.

Sorry but this was the second post I read in the past 5 minutes where this internet tough guy troll added nothing to the discussion: http://www.penturners.org/forum/f14/where-can-i-find-kit-like-134408/index2.html

Last edited:

edstreet

The answer was clearly give in post #2. The youtube link was not needed, also worth pointing out that many are unable to watch youtube vids for various reasons.

alphageek

Former Moderator
The answer was clearly give in post #2. The youtube link was not needed, also worth pointing out that many are unable to watch youtube vids for various reasons.

confused-meme-3.jpg

Wha??????

Youtube is an EXTREMELY common platform and 99.9% of people who can reach this site can watch youtube videos. If not, they would miss out on a lot of good info. Such as here: http://www.penturners.org/forum/f63/using-forums-video-tips-92236/#post1344873

CREID

There is no such thing as "too much ACCURATE information", IMO> that is the purpose of a forum--education and pleasant suggestions, on the topic.

In over 20,000 such posts, I have mostly added friends. You, Ed, have chosen instead to see how much you can irritate me. Sorry, not gonna work.
Accurate and Pleasant, that's what it is supposed to be about. I blocked a certain person so I don't have to see his drivel(sp) anymore. I found myself getting upset at the horrible and quite often just BAD advice, along with the fights that were started. So I blocked him and the IAP is a nicer place for me.:biggrin:
Curt <<<<<<<< a happier person!

Brian G

Most of your reply is a load of crap, designed to inflame. Many people tell me that.

See what I did there? If you don't recognize it, you're not as astute as you think. Instead of making an excuse for your behavior, own it and apologize.

Last edited:

WriteON

Anyway.... I would suggest making one pen and see how it works out. You'll know where you stand for the next levers. Your first one will be the guide for tube length.
I made 3. Used wood for them. They'll novel. People liked them.

Last edited:

edstreet

Anyway.... I would suggest making one pen and see how it works out. You'll know where you stand for the next levers. Your first one will be the guide for tube length. I made 3. Used wood for them. They'll novel. People liked them.

Correct.

1 test is worth 100 expert opinions and 200 used car salesman opinions. In the end the results are well worth it.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Anyway.... I would suggest making one pen and see how it works out. You'll know where you stand for the next levers. Your first one will be the guide for tube length. I made 3. Used wood for them. They'll novel. People liked them.

Correct.

1 test is worth 100 expert opinions and 200 used car salesman opinions. In the end the results are well worth it.

Gee, we agree!!! So, show us YOUR lever action pen, Ed!!

Top Bottom