Letter openers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Believe it or not, one of my customers picked the sculpted pen and matching letter opener from the PSI catalog. She has used it every business day for 2 years (at least she says). I see her regularly at church and recreational functions and she still says she uses both every day at work.

That was the only letter opener that I ever made...I think I bought two..if you like, you can have it (I will check in the morning). It's not that I don't like it; I just don't use a letter opener and no one has asked me for another. Free, of course.

That's my only experience.

jttheclockman

Thanks Tony. I did a search here right after I posted this question because I have not seen them mentioned much here and found that there is a Majestic opener to match the majestic kits and being I make many majestic kits I ordered some from Exotics just now. I have been using a knife for the longest time and think it would be nice to make myself a letter opener now that I am back in my shop. I also have a few other ideas. Thanks anyway for the offer.

TonyL

You're welcome. Yes, it would be nice if they matched. Please post a pic once you've turned it!

Top Bottom