Lesson learned....graduation = big order!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodscavenger

I should have planned better with Father's day and graduation coming up. One of the docs I worked with came up to me and said his son hit him up for some money for grad gifts. He figured if he was footing the bill that he might as well send some my way. He took my pen roll home, kept four and ordered 8 others. I had to scramble to get them done....well I almost got them done (see my next post about Mr Murphy). I went by his place today and delivered them. I must say that will go quite a ways to repleting my woodscavenger tool buying/play time account!:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GregD

I know how it is. I thought I would be smart and order parts and turn blanks ahead of time. I got 15 orders for everything except what I had ready. So I pretty much spent my weekend in the shop. (Which really isn't a bad thing)

M

Mudder

Originally posted by ldimick
<br />I got hit with orders for 10 Baron BOWs and a couple of others. Kept me busy this weekend.

Y'all talk like this is a bad thing. If you have too many orders you can always send your overflow to me [;)].

Good for you guys, my orders seem to come in spurts. I'll be dead for weeks and then I'll get 5 or 6 in a row. My sales are small compared to some folks on this site but it is good to know that there are some who will actually pay for my work [:D]

53Jim

he's a DOCTOR, in a BIG OFFICE...

How does a Holly Cigar in black titanium sound?

A CIGAR in a doctors office??[?] Doesn't sound good to me !!!![:D]

GregD

Sorry, I already quit!
Not to sell pens though. I was forced to medically retire at 42 due to the advancement of Parkinson's Disease.
I have nothing better to due than turn and sell pens, while I still can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom