Less than a month away

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

Desert Woodturners roundup is coming up in mid-February in Mesa AZ. Don Ward is one of the 8 presenters there this year. Don has scheduled several good topics and I am planning on attending a couple of them.

Hope other pen turners are planning to come and keep Don company during this great turning party -- and there is a special interest gathering of penturners on Friday evening -

I am snobirding in Tucson and cannot let this opportunity pass me by.

Hope to see several of you there.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Ken,
I will be there.:biggrin: Arriving on Thurs and leaving out Monday. Looking forward to seeing you again. Also, I look forward to meeting others from IAP.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Will see you there --- going to attend the Friday evening session for penturners???

Texatdurango

Ken what time is the penturners gathering I really want to attend that.

According to the website schedule of events, the penturners get together will be friday evening from 6pm to 8pm at the Palo Verde. I assume that is a room in the convention center.

We're driving down to Mesa for a shopping weekend and will be staying in the Marriott adjacent to the convention center and hope to meet some of ya'll in the Palo Verde room between 6 and 8.

Texatdurango

I forgot to mention that I checked with the folks running the show that the friday night penturners get together is open to the public so all you local folks come on out!

its_virgil

The Palo Verde is one of the meeting rooms. See you there.
Don

quote=Texatdurango;1172539]
Ken what time is the penturners gathering I really want to attend that.

According to the website schedule of events, the penturners get together will be friday evening from 6pm to 8pm at the Palo Verde. I assume that is a room in the convention center.

We're driving down to Mesa for a shopping weekend and will be staying in the Marriott adjacent to the convention center and hope to meet some of ya'll in the Palo Verde room between 6 and 8.[/quote]

Top Bottom