Lee Valley

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

siric

Does anyone have an experience with Lee Valley kits? I have ordered other items from them and have found them to be good quality. Just want to know if the pens fall into this category as well.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

I use them all the time and they seem just like anyone elses. I think mostly Dayacom.

Lin.

scotian12

Steve....Lee Valley is a first rate company to deal with. The pen assortment is somewhat limited. A number of their pen kits come from Berea and again they have top quality inventory. You might also inquire about US pen companies if the shipping is any cheaper. Darrell Eisner Halifax, Nova Scotia

Hucifer

Steve....Lee Valley is a first rate company to deal with. The pen assortment is somewhat limited. A number of their pen kits come from Berea and again they have top quality inventory. You might also inquire about US pen companies if the shipping is any cheaper. Darrell Eisner Halifax, Nova Scotia

Absolutely agree with Darrell. I used to live in Ottawa where their main office and store is. I used to love to go down to the store. Anything I have ever gotten from there was always first rate. I know they have an American arm based in upstate NY. If Leonard lets something be sold in his store, it'll be a quality product.

Absolutely agree with Darrell. I used to live in Ottawa where their main office and store is. I used to love to go down to the store. Anything I have ever gotten from there was always first rate. I know they have an American arm based in upstate NY. If Leonard lets something be sold in his store, it'll be a quality product.

That's interesting, I buy for Lee Valley pretty regularly and did not realize they were a Canadian company... always thought the NY location was headquarters... shows to go you what I know.. excellent company to work with.... never been disappointed in anything I got from them.

JimMc7

Steve....Lee Valley is a first rate company to deal with. <snip>

+1 Excellent customer service. I read on another forum LV is offering free shipping on orders placed between Sept 13 -- 20 if you can wait a bit. Not always the lowest prices on their limited kit selection but their two-toned Sierra (plat/black ti & gold ti/black ti) prices are good -- especially when I'm ordering other LV stuff.

Edit to add: appears the post re free shipping at Lee Valley has been deleted on the other forum so don't count on it! Sorry

Last edited:

Hucifer

<El Snippo>

That's interesting, I buy for Lee Valley pretty regularly and did not realize they were a Canadian company... always thought the NY location was headquarters... shows to go you what I know.. excellent company to work with.... never been disappointed in anything I got from them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Leonard Lee Lives in Almonte Ontario, a small town west of Ottawa - At least he used to, back when I lived in Carleton Place - another small town right next door... Almonte is also the birth place of Dr. James Naismith - the inventor of Basketball...

TRRH

Greetings:
Re Lee Valley-- great company-great customer service, if you order online you get and e-mail and tracking #--generally you get item within 5 days.

They have online catalogs at http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/index.aspx

I have had no problems with pen stuff from them---except they don't carry collets.

I will continue to order from them as needed.

Terry

Top Bottom