Least expensive supplies???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

follow3

Hello All,

This is a great forum!!!
Thanks to all who participate!!!

I joined some time ago, but haven't been as active as I should. I plan to change that.

I am starting to make more and more pens. In fact I have a list of pens a mile long sold to people for X-mas gifts. I turn mostly Cigar and designer pens and usualy use acrylic blanks.

Where are the least expensive web sites for blanks and kits?
Notice I said "least expensive" not cheap. I still want good quality, but would like to save where I can. I would also like to order from a supplier that helps support the site.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated,
Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Bear Tooth Woods is a good bet for pen kits and acrylic blanks, and Ernie supports the site quite well. Also try Woodturningz and Arizona Silhouette. Good people, as well. There are many others, but this'll get ya started.

leehljp

Member Liaison
I order from Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods, CSUSA and Arizona Silhouettes (AS). AS only ships within the US. For some reason, it seems people leave AS out when it comes to inexpensive. However, when comparing prices on a pen for pen basis with others, he is the usually the same price. I see a lot more selections of pen kits available on his site than any other.

BTW, AS and CSUSA are all good and prices are comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom