Le Roi Elegant - caution

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Please use care when pressing the clip/transmission holder into the tube on these kits. Make sure you do not press on the end of the clip that protrudes above the transmission holder. They can break if you press there and I do not have spare parts at this time.

If anyone has been making Le Roi Elegants as purse pens without clips I would love to be able to get your unused clips from you to have as spares.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
It was

I learned after the first one. I thought it was just me not paying attention to what I was doing.

It was:biggrin: - I saw it on the one I did and figured if I saw it everyone would...dumb thought.:tongue: But they do make a nice purse pen without the clip.

arw01

Hugh? Someone gotta a photo of breaking one. I cannot picture the knobness that it takes to do this..

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Pen press

Hugh? Someone gotta a photo of breaking one. I cannot picture the knobness that it takes to do this..

If using a pen press to press the transmission holder & clip (they are pressed in together) into the brass tube. If not careful you will get the press on the top end of the clip which protrudes almost 1/4 inch past the end of the transmission holder. If you put pressure there you can break the clip. Also if applying pressure you get things cocked a little and the barrel slips in the press you might do it.

Top Bottom