Latest news.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillywood

As I am sure you all have noticed that Jeff by my request removed the IAP wood-chart forum and relieved the tension that was created amongst many of members who voiced an opinion that they didn't want to see the chart. This is a message for those of you who have downloaded or will download the chart into your computer and use it for future reference. As it stands for those of you who have downloaded the file into our computer, you notice that there are still many wood and non-wood info that are not completed, if you wish to add your comments to the chart or complete what is missing for a particular information, please PM me so i can send a copy of the appropriate template and fill it out and send it back to me then I try to update the chart and one of the admin. will update the latest date which the change took place so you can update your version.
I have stated to Jeff that I am still willing to help to push this project forward and try to bring it to a more complete version. Therefore, your attention and willing to help this project grow is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom