LaserlineZ

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

winterwood

Does any know if laserlineZ has instructions for their laser cut blanks? I purchased 3 different ones they arrived with no instruction and when I checked their website no instructions and when I send a email asking the same question, no reply!
Dennis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Harley2001

There's is you fine the kit you have and click on it go to the bottom you will see 3 tabs pick the one that said instruction

kingkeyman

A lot of the kits I could never find instructions for, but I usually figured it out for myself. Any and all issues I could not resolve myself were resolved with a simple phone call during business hours, Constance personally answered the phone and always gave me complete satisfaction.:)

walshjp17

On the left side of the home page, under Quick Links, select Pen Kit Instructions and then scroll down to the specific laser kit you are assembling.

Quality Pen

be sure to check those little inserts too...

Just made a kit 2 weeks ago literally the night before a show and when I was 90% done with the pen I saw that the star I put into the hole (Texas flag) was missing a corner. It was not apparent when you put it together, but when you turn them down there is not much wood left!

That's my best advice from a newb to Lazer kits!

Top Bottom