laser engraving in the Hampton Roads area?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
I've had two request for pens with names engaged in them. I was wondering if any one knows were I might get a blank laser engaged and about what it would cost. Thanks for the help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

They are expensive, the one I looked as was $12,000.00

I thought for that, I could ship it out and get it engraved

For now, all Fred has is the CNC machine, but we do have one local club member that I know of that had purchased a laser from someone else that went out of business (as of a few months ago) - Greg Fogle (Greg578). We're still hemming about it since it is such a large expense...

cwolfs69

I've had two request for pens with names engaged in them. I was wondering if any one knows were I might get a blank laser engaged and about what it would cost. Thanks for the help.

My previous engraver went out of business so i had to find a new one. just had one engraved on Friday and it turned out pretty good. i just got through filling with gold paint and sealing with CA. Was pretty expensive, $15.00, but after doing it she said the ones from now on will be $8.00 each. that was for engraving a name on one said and a phrase on the other side.
the lace is on Portsmouth, near victory blvd in Portsmouth. i don't know where you live but not a bad drive for me.
just send me a PM or call if you would like more information.

glenspens

take them to a local trophy shop and ask if they can do it , i had to do 2 at christmas that way ,they had never done any but willing to try .one was tru-stone and one was wood they came out very nice... cost $20.00 for both.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thanks for the help, I think I'll give Riverdale trophies a try to see how well they do and it not that for from home. Sorry Rick, Baltimore is a bit far.

Top Bottom