Laser Engraving

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

shawnmhill

Who would you suggest to do some nice calligraphy engraving on a couple of barrels? They are acrylic, not wood. Thanks for all your help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Padre

There are folks right here on IAP that do a great job.

I have sent stuff to Constant Laubscher and he does a great job. I don't know if he does calligraphy, but it doesn't hurt to ask. There's also Charlie, newlondon88, who does some laser stuff.

shawnmhill

I have sent stuff to Constant Laubscher and he does a great job. I don't know if he does calligraphy, but it doesn't hurt to ask. There's also Charlie, newlondon88, who does some laser stuff.

I saw someone mention "Stan" who did a guest book pen for them with gold lettering on ivory barrel. Gorgeous.

OKLAHOMAN

Your thinking of Stan Cook here is a link http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54090&highlight=engraved+boxes

I saw someone mention "Stan" who did a guest book pen for them with gold lettering on ivory barrel. Gorgeous.

ToddMR

Stan does A+ work! Will use him again. And out of the 3 people I contacted he was the only one that got back to me initially.

Top Bottom