Larger acrylic blanks for Gentlemans etc.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to get larger blanks of the "usual" swirled acrylics for pens such as the Geltlemans or statesman, El grande etc? Most that I've purchased are barely large enough for cigar pens and too small for the really large kits.

Does anyone offer sheets or large chunks of these swirled acrylics?

I searched these forums for info on larger acrylic blanks. It appeared that Berea was supposed to be offering larger blanks but all I could find on their site was the usual .6"x.6" squares.

I was hoping for something more like .75x.75 x6"

Rudy Vey

Contact Berea over the phone (1-877 736 5487) they have started to replace their Acrylics with the larger ones (3/4"x3/4") as soon as the small size is sold out. Some are already available. I have seen some of the larger ones at my last visit this past summer/fall.

Rudy

wayneis

Keith with careful drilling you can use tru stone and Inlace blanks from CSUSA for El Grande and Jr. Gentlemans. And then you can check out Hut they are now starting to stock acrylics in larger sizes. I just noticed that they have a couple of Mica Pearl blanks in 1"x1"x5" and they have a small selection of poly gem in 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x either 6" or 12" and then all of their poly gem blanks are 3/4" x 5" and they make a very nice pen. If you have a good drilling setup and you make sure that the blanks are square you can drill the 3/4" blanks for some of the larger kits. The from what Rudy says when Berea comes out with their new sizes that will be frosting on the cake, as they say.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom