Labels, Engraving and Lasering????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I noticed a few posts talking about labels and casting and also just applying to wood. My question has to do with what are the rules for applying labels. When doing labels and even doing engraving work or laser work, do you just do one side or do you do two sides???? Where do you locate the label or engraving??? Is it a center thing versus a top part or 2/3 thing???? Where is the clip in relation to the label or engraving???? Is there a kit that lends itself more to label making?? I see alot of Sierras used and I assume because of the amount of material showing???? Thanks for the replys.

Skye

Wow, that's a lot of questions. Answer is, there's no answers as it's all preference.

Personally, I think the majority are single sided, 90 degrees from the clip, facing the person holding it if they're a righty.

If it's a two blank pen, normally centered in the top blank. Single blank pen, probably centered again.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I see it as it is all personal choice, there are no set rules for anything. This is art and it is up to you to decide how you want to do it.

bitshird

I noticed a few posts talking about labels and casting and also just applying to wood. My question has to do with what are the rules for applying labels. When doing labels and even doing engraving work or laser work, do you just do one side or do you do two sides???? Where do you locate the label or engraving??? Is it a center thing versus a top part or 2/3 thing???? Where is the clip in relation to the label or engraving???? Is there a kit that lends itself more to label making?? I see alot of Sierras used and I assume because of the amount of material showing???? Thanks for the replys.
JT try one, post a picture of the pen, and we'll tell you how it looks!!

Top Bottom