Labelers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jleiwig

Not sure where this post should go, but I'm looking for one of those label printers so that I can organize and label all the penturning stuff I've got. I know..anal...my wife is rubbing off on me with this organization thing I swear!

Does anyone have a suggestion on which one is good based on real world usage? I'd like to keep it under $50 bucks if possible.

Thanks,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TBone

Check the Brother P Touch and Dymo printers. They can be purchased at any office supply such as Staples, Office Depot etc. I've also seen them at Wal Mart. There are many models under $50. I have an older P Touch and it's been very reliable. One word of caution. Buy the model with the cheapest refill cartridges that will do what you want.

jkeithrussell

Dymo is the best for all types of labeling as well as for postage. No ink to refill, and the label rolls are relatively cheap and last forever.

jleiwig

I found a p-touch at office depot for 9.99 on sale from 29.99. I think I may get that one. It won't be heavily used, so the 8.99 cartrige cost isn't that significant.

Randy_

It takes a little work to get the set-up correct to start off; but once you get past that, it is easy enough to purchase 8-1/2 x 11 sheets of Avery peel-off labels and run them through the printer attached to your home computer.

TBone

I also make labels and stick them on magnetic tape. Makes quick and easy labels for a metal tool or supply box. They can easily be moved if you rearrange the contents and you can peel the labels off and reuse the magnetic tape.

Jgrden

I also make labels and stick them on magnetic tape. Makes quick and easy labels for a metal tool or supply box. They can easily be moved if you rearrange the contents and you can peel the labels off and reuse the magnetic tape.
Love that avatar. Good work.

Top Bottom